Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I could end up having a baby tomorrow.
2. Why you ask? Because tomorrow I am scheduled for a version.
3. Hoping for a bit of a miracle tonight and have this stubborn boy to do the hokey pokey.
4. If no miracle, hoping for my procedure to be problem free.
5. And hoping that my delivery soundtrack I so carefully created for, you know the actual delivery will calm me down during this not so pleasant procedure.
6. So my bag(s) are packed.
7. Bj is home from his quick trip to Virginia.
8. Lily is at her Nonnie and Bapa's house (although I have to say that was one of the hardest things tonight as I might not be able to see her for a few days and that just breaks my heart. And the next time I see her I may have changed her world forever. Oh and no visitors under 15 allowed because of the flu epidemic, so no meeting her brother until we come home.)
9. And I am so hoping that no matter what I will actually have some posts coming up that aren't about all these problems, but ring of good news, or show some really cute pictures.
10. But until then, I will leave you with knowing that the boy's name will be

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

That's funny, Marie. Did you just sort of forget to type it..or your keyboard broke? hahahha!

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be praying for you.

10:07 PM  
Blogger nadine jenine said...

That was a cruel joke Marie Taylor. A very cruel joke. ;)

Good luck!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you and baby _______ a safe and speedy delivery.

Hugs,
Stephanie

11:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sullivan said...

Oh my! Praying for you and your family. My mommy heart goes out to you and Lily. Confident that Lily will do well and will adjust as best a 2 and a half year old can. Remember that our little ones are often more resilient than we think they can or will be! Hope all goes well! Love you guys!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you today!!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, fine then I will continue calling him Thor!! :) Haha!! You are such a tease! You are in my thoughts! Can't wait to hear how it all works out! Good Luck! PS - I bet Lily will do very well! :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Love Ya and I can't wait to meet my new nephew _______.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you stink!

5:08 PM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

His name is Labels: Ten on Tuesday Taylor?

How, ummm, very unique.

I, ummm, I love it!

(good luck!)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home