Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Friday, December 08, 2006

Flashback Friday (you are safe for today Cassie J ;)

Today we are doing a special birthday flashback, just for the birthday boy Bj. These are Bj's first glasses. He got them for his birthday in what I must say is about the best "regift" ever. (He got a gift card from his mom to get new glasses...he really needs new glasses :) Enjoy-I know I did

oh and if you are wondering, yes, one of the lenses is missing...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

heh heh heh. I think I remember those glasses. ; )

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that's awesome. my dad had glasses like that.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh- love the banner, I am working on mine tonight.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home