Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A few of my favorite things

1. Scrubs. Seriously, I LOVE this show. Especially when they have full blown musical episodes, written by the composers of Avenue Q (completely hysterical and completely inappropriate musical inspired by Sesame Street) starring Stephanie D'Abruzzo the woman who played Kate Monster. It was so good. So funny. I love this show.
2. I decided to sit down and play the piano today and Lily decided while I was playing the piano, she would walk her "circuit" (kitchen to dining room to bedroom to dining room to living room to kitchen etc. etc. etc...) and sing. She sang the whole time I was playing. It was just a wonderful thing to hear. I can't wait to see what this girl comes up with next.
3. Scrapping with friends. I took the long, long...ok 1/2 hour drive to my friend Erin's house last night for some good quality scrapping. And Renee' we really did have a GREAT time-hope you can join us sometime, and I hope you liked the picture ;)
4. The Namesake. I just started reading it and I can't seem to put it down. Oh and the movie has already been made...
5. My quiet house. During some point in the weekend, Bj normally takes Lily on a little Da/daughter date. I love my family, but sometimes I need a little time to myself in a quiet house. This directly relates to my "word" for 2007, which is PEACE. I know, those of you who read Ali's blog know that that is her word too, but it just fit me. I need to have peace in my life. I need to have peace in my relationships, I need to promote peace where ever I can. I just need to take some time to be at peace. So what's your word?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visit

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love scrubs too, though i totally missed this season beginning and haven't had time to catch up yet.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, i like your dad's word!

I was thinking courage. I want more courage and to be more courageous.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE scrubs, it makes me laugh!! glad you and erin had fun- and yes, the picture was way cute and i loved getting it!! one day i will surprise you both and come for some fun :-) i don't have a word yet.. maybe i will get one :-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I've been thinking and thinking lately about this word. Joy keeps coming into my head...Maybe I need to find more joy in things

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

Scrubs is awesome. I'm so glad that you like it, too.

Jealous of the ladies who get to scrap with you, I am.

12:34 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

I need to get caught up on Scrubs again. Loved it in the first season, but have NO clue what season it is in now....

Quiet is my word du jour.
Correlates to the scripture I have on my nightstand.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

My word is 'do.'

As in 'get off your butt and DO something.'

I hear you on the peaceful house though... that's why Monday mornings are my very favorite time of the week, because everyone heads off to school and work after the noisy weekend and my house is quiet again!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home