Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

good news bad news

good news: i am finally watching march of the penguins and i am loving it.

bad news: one of my brand new collapsible rubbermaid containers smells like onions. i need to get some lemon dish soap, but that would mean changing out my spicy pear dish soap that i oddly adore. boo

good news: i got clementines today

bad news: i can't find my stinkin' orange peeler from pampered chef that i was SO excited to be able to try out again and save my finger nails from peeling my snack

good news: my internet is still on :)

bad news: i am keeping my appointment for tomorrow because i don't care what they say, there is something wrong with it and they WILL fix it. i guess this is more bad news for the cable guy as he has to deal with ME as a customer tomorrow...

good news: i am the "girl to know" this week :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still haven't seen march of the penguins yet either, but i really want to!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

good news... I have a spare PC orange peeler.
great news... you can have it Friday!! :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger michelle_d said...

What a fun post (well the bad news stuff isn't that fun!)

But you have a way of making even the bad stuff sound kinda fun :)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

I want to see march of the penguins too! I love all the special kitchen tools from PC!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home