Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

babynastics, bananas, big foot, and bad lily d

Today was Lily's first class for babynastics, and I must say it was a hit. No camera today as 1. I don't quite want to be seen as the uber crazy mama who has to bring along the camera where ever we go and 2. I just didn't know if it would work while doing half double tuck flips off the balance beam. (and no, I don't know how to do that, I don't even know what that is...or if it is real ;) The teacher is just wonderful with the three girls in the class, very patient as miss Lily decided her own path through the obstacles. She loved the swing, did not enjoy the balance beam, really didn't enjoy the slide into the huge foam pit...if she doesn't want her turn can I try? And the biggest hit? Yes, you guessed it, the trampoline. All those hours jumping in her bed and now you are telling me I am ALLOWED to jump? SCORE! By the end she didn't even hold my hands to jump...with a huge grin on her face. At the end it was time for bubbles (yea!) and a stamp for hands and feet. Um, excuse me, but you are going to put that thing on my hand? I don't think so. Yes, you understood that correctly, the child whose Mama owns about a hundred stamps CRIED when she got the stamp on her foot. We are definitely going to have to work on that skill!!

For the record, all Willis girls do not eat the tip of a banana as that is where the spiders are. Ridiculous? Yes. But that is what our Mama taught us. I thought I would try to end this outrageous fear and start giving the tip of the banana to Lily, but alas, Grandma RIPPED it from my hungry child's tray and said "NO! That's where the spider is!"

And now, Lily's ginormous size six foot.and for the record, I think this girl needs these. soon.

Remember the hat fun Lily has been having? Here's Lily as Bad Lily D, the Northeastern Ohio Rapper.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

oh marie that Lily girl is too cute!

1:38 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

you've got me laughing out loud this morning for the beginning of my shift! Thanks!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I LOVE those little converse shoes!
Heck, I want a pair :0)

I can't believe she is old enough for gymnastics. Where does the time go?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Those shoes are hot! She is so cute Marie.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be Bad Lily T?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Bad Lily D- ha. You make me giggle :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Spider, what? I eat the whole thing - am I gonna die?

...and loooove, Lily D. That girl has THE best complexion ever.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Wonderful update! I love these stories!

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that lily d in her hat -she's pimpin.
okay I am freaked out to eat bananas- spiders live in the ends? how am I just finding this out?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Lil' Lil. is rockin!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home