Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, February 08, 2007

doing?

1. knitting. i finally found out how to knit a scarf without the curling effect. i did make one mistake WAY down at the beginning, but i think i will cover it up with a felt flower and no one will be the wiser
2. watching oprah. did anyone see the episode with the 70 year old woman who looked barely 40? her trick? moisturizer.
3. putting on moisturizer
4. getting over a cold
5. getting sick and tired of this freezing weather. the below zero wind chill just has to go.
6. learning that elizabeth has lived in three of the healthiest air cities...cheyenne, great falls, and colorado springs. pretty cool.
7. writing lists :)
8. shopping at target while lily pushes my easy button over and over and over again. (two members of my choir got me an easy button as a year anniversary present-you know that button from staples? it says "that was easy" over, and over, and over, and over again. lily LOVES it :)
9. learning how i am not actually supposed to wash my hair everyday. how am i just learning this now?
10. hangin' with my lily :)

p.s. anyone notice that HUGE molar? well she now has three more coming in.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. 2 followed by No. 3

*snort*

Just like your Mama....

6:03 PM  
Blogger mindi said...

i watched saw oprah. i've been practically bathing in lotion for the past 3 days.
she looked FABULOUS.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in regards to number 1, please share. mine always curl!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Saw that Oprah! Lily is definitely your daughter. There is no mistakin!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG-love that picture of you and sweet lily - looks just like her mama.
moisturizer is good - I can't go without it - I have been using it since I was 16 -let's hope it pays off. Missing oprah these days might just have to start taping them.
washing your hair everyother day works - day 2 is always better -product build up I guess- but I always felt like a dirty, dirty girl

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I think those "easy" buttons are the funniest things!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture! And Lily is adorable :)
I love your banner.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Wow. Great photo... and yes, I moisturize every day of my life and all over the place. Otherwise, I itch. How do people not do this?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home