Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Traditions

My family has different traditions, rules, and well, ways of doing things than many families I know. Like selling Girl Scout cookies to dead relatives, setting the timer on the microwave during the winter for 15 minutes of outside snow time, not being allowed to say the word "b*tt" (which Bj quipped when he found out about that one, "Are you allowed to say any articles? An? The?" and one of my favorites, my parents always celebrate President's Day, namely George Washington's birthday, by bringing me a cherry pie. Yum.

and just because, for no reason except your own enjoyment, even though for some odd reason blogger refuses to put the picture in correctly so you all will have to turn your heads to the right...

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

I love your weird family stories! Are those 'Count' slippers? One..bwa ha ha ha!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i turned my head the wrong way and thought the count was on the ceiling. i could NOT figure out what was going on.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh, that's so funny! And darn blogger - it does that to me too! LOL!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard at the girl scout cookie story!!!
Very creative mama you have there :)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously marie
could the willis family stories BE any better and could you parents BE cuter? Cherry pie for washington's birthday.
oh lily - love your count slippers

4:21 PM  
Blogger christine said...

I love the idea of cherry pie to celebrate Washington!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

And all over the world, weird people like me angled their heads by 90 degrees to look at those silly slippers :)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guac rules!
she 07 :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

guac rules!!
she 2007

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE 2007!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she 2007 is too much fun

1:25 PM  
Blogger J.J. said...

SHE 2007!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home