Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, March 05, 2007

inspiration

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Ikea Hacker
The life of a Dutch scrapper
The Daily Card
and one previously suggested by shelly
Skulls
and please say you have seen this AMAZING photography
the image is found
the best thing about the internet...free inspiration :)

What else is new? Lily said "let's go!" yesterday. tee hee. I have a cavity filling tomorrow. boo hoo. Babynastics is just a day and a half away. whoo hoo.
peace to ya.
**edited**
this just in :o)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sooo inspired by photography blogs!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

WTF- You are going to Ben Folds w/out a mention to me? Holy crap. Is it sold out, you big mean head.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

i am so jealous that i cant use capital letters or apostrophes.... can you feel my sorrow?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.....my virgin posting!!!! Yea!
I can't believe that you posted the ben tickets -- I can't wait!!!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

Ok- all is forgiven. I got tickets. I'm so pumped.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Oh that Pioneer Women makes me laugh so much :) Thanks for the links!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Sheri said...

i love that photo blog :)

thanks!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home