Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Six

Procrastination strikes again-meant to get these pictures up yesterday, but with all of the SHE 2007 craziness, just didn't have a chance. But now that I SHOULD be getting ready for my Stampin' Up! party, well, now I will :)
1.
2. Lily is FASCINATED with bellies...she was just in heaven when we started this series of photos.
3. My favorite shot of the day. Oh Rach I LOVE your eyes!!!
4. Just sweet
5. Big girl bike...unfortunately seconds after this shot she fell on her head. (she was ok though...)
6. Hug

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

looks like such a lovely - sunny time!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Oh my goodness- the pic with Rachel's eyes!!! Amazing!!! I love Lily's signs!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lily is getting so big! sorry I have to laugh at the falling on her head part- everything at this stage happens so fast! Glad she was okay.
oh my goodness - I love my eyes too - can I say that? great shot!
I love the belly button poking from sweet lily!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I want her brown coat in my size. :)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Oh my gosh, Lily is such a sweetie!!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a thing for bellies, too. But it's much cuter in a toddler!!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I love this little peacoat on Lily, so so much. Love it.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home