Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tickle Me Elmo XT

Oh. my. goodness. Boy do I wish you could have seen Lily's face when I gave her the new Tickle Me Elmo XT to look at in the store.
She laughed.
Then she gave it a puzzled look.
Then she jumped about three feet.
With this face like "whatintheworldisthisthinggoingtodotomegetitawayrightnowrightnowRIGHTNOW."
Is it bad that I was laughing the whole time? Sorry but it was FUNNY.
OK so perhaps it's bad that as we were leaving the store I gave it to her again...
Don't believe me how funny this thing is? Go here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,
Laurel would rather jump off a train than play with that crazy XT Elmo. Really. And she loves Elmo. As long as he's not acting like a freak. ;) jill

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I always did like Tickle Me Elmo :0)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home