Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Heeelllllllooooooo!

Yes, I am in fact still here. We, yet again, have been busy, busy bees. Want to see some pictures? :)
1. We went to the zoo and saw elephants
This is Lily sitting on her Daddy's shoulders signing Giraffe.
One of my favorite shots of the day.
And finally a thinking monkey :)
And that was just friday!
2. On Saturday we had Lily's final babynastics class.
She tumbled
She did donkey kicks
She jumped
She got her trophy
So the beginning of this class we all sit in a circle and "stretch" and sing some songs with our children ON OUR LAPS. My sometimes painfully shy girl pitched an absolute FIT and refused to sit on my lap. In front of all the watching parents and grandparents and the other Saturday class Lily fussed her way out of my lap and plopped herself down in the middle of the circle and did all the stuff on her own. I always knew that with me and Bj as her parents we were in trouble, but oh goodness I am going to have to sit through a lot of shows with this one I think ;)
3. What next? Lily's first hair cut. SO thought I had a few more years before this look would come...
But the final result is quite cute (although where oh where has my little baby gone?)
4. On Sunday we had Grandma and BaBa over for a barbecue and I got to play with BaBa's new lens to his beautiful new camera. Don't worry I was standing on my own porch while I took this picture of my neighbor's scary, scary dogoh and it is one of EIGHT...two of which are pit bulls. Click on the picture to see details of this guy.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like she is going to keep you on your toes for many many years!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That dog scares me through the computer.

Lily looks even more like you with that haircut... I want to see the front view, too!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

She looks so cute! The dog? Not so cute. Yikes!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

That is one scary dog!

Lily's haircut is soooo cute in the back.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Aww...Lily is the cutest.
Though the dog looks scary and I wouldn't test this theory, if he were off his leash he would probably be a lot sweeter. On the other hand, Dobbies aren't suppose to look sweet:)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Mi'Chelle said...

I need to see the back of this haircut, too! We have that exact dress, and with her cute little haircut, it looks a lot like Brie. Except probably when I see the front, I won't think so anymore, because Lily's hair won't be demented like Brie's.

The end.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the polar bear one!
Lily is getting so big!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

These photos are great. Lily is a star! I think the dog is pretty (of course), but I wouldn't want it barking at me like that!!yikes.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lily's haircut! I love it! Looks like she did well in the chair too - no screaming or trying to get away. What? Do you live by my neighbors too? wait- they only have 4 dogs -your neighbors win. But that hound looks like he is missing an eye! maybe it just the lighting!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh she is so big!!! and so gorgeous!!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home