Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ten on Tuesday..uh Wednesday edition

1. Is there really not going to be any more Harry Potter??? *sigh*
2. Lily has officially outgrown her (my) favorite jeans. Long and Leans from the Gap. SO stinkin' cute but Gap doesn't carry them anymore. I may have to actually attempt to find the next size up on ebay...uncharted territory!!
3. Poor Shelly. I now have SO MANY super attractive photos of her as she was my accidental subject at Karen Russell's photo class in Columbus this Friday. Hopefully this blackmail will prevent these kind of pictures to be released to the public again ;)
4. I am in love with this and must recreate it...oh and I got the original link here.
5. Did you know that Ben Kweller did a cover of the Smashing Pumpkins song Today? and IT ROCKS. Anyone know where I can get this album? I know that it is a myspace thing, but as I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MYSPACE AND LIKE IT THAT WAY, I don't know how to get it. But if you want to hear it go here. Yeah, to myspace.
6. Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME I open up a garbage bag I try the wrong side first? every. single. time.
7. It is REALLY hard to reorganize Lily's toys with Lily in the room. Just trust me on this one. I think every single toy is out again. *sigh*
8. But when she says "Hep Mama. Hep." when she needs assistance getting a toy box open it makes everythink ok :)
9. This makes everything ok too
10. And for the record I did start this ten on tuesday yesterday...just got sidetracked...very, very sidetracked.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that scrunchy nose.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Gap doesn't have long and lean jean anymore? So bummed

3:07 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I think I have 2T and 3T long and leans! beautiful picture! Miss ya!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

How is everyone's Wednesday going?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

mmm. am a self-proclaimed Pumpkins fan. a tough critic for remakes. sorry harry potter is over. i hate when you have to say goodbye to a favorite storyline. i felt that way when gilmore girls ended.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home