Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Monday, October 01, 2007

Bad Mama

Let me set the scene.
Morning. Checking email. Enjoying my mini Dr Pepper. Lily playing "kitchen" in the next room. Suddenly I hear...
"Maaaammmmmaaaaaaaaa."
"Maaaaaaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa."
"Ok Lily what is it."
"Oh honey." (LILY, not me.)
I look around the corner and this is what I find.And my reaction? Why get my camera of course. I mean wouldn't you?
"Lily, you can {click} not climb {click} up here {click} you could {click} hurt yourself! {click}"
"Oh my goodness." (again, LILY not me.)
This girl repeats everything...oh my goodness...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very, very funny!
"Oh honey" is now my favorite expression of getting stuck.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

hee heee, laughing out loud here. I love the sweet colors in this photo!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

loving this shot!

11:38 AM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

At first glance, it looks like she's just sitting in a chair... but if you look closer, you can see she's stuck in a kitchen sink. Tee hee.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home