Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some

This morning I had to make an emergency run to Burger King to get a Dr Pepper...I was out and last time I ran out I ended up with the migraines to end all migraines. So I got my Dr Pepper. And that's all. Of course I could resist the cinnamon rolls for $1. Of course...anyway, here is my conversation with Lily.

"It's Elmo! It's Elmo! It's Elmo! It's Elmo! Who's that...it's Elmo!"

"Yes Lily, it's Elmo."
(bag rustles)

"Some? Some? Some? Some? Some? Some?"

"Lily! Asking for "some" is not going to get you anything."

"Something?"

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather J Elder said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

hee hee

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds so much like Delaney! :) That's funny!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

love it! Crack me up!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee. Good thinking, Lily.

I've been craving those mini-cinnamon rolls for a long time. Yummm...

--MI'Chelle

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home