Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Robot love

Well Tara Reid is once again living in my house. And although I am over the flu, I have been coughed on, sneezed on, and generally ahemgrosssnottedgrossahem on and now feel my body saying enough is enough you will be sick as a dog by tomorrow if not by tonight. Great. But enough of this whiny whiny complaining.

Tara, oh I mean Lily is sitting next to me reading my sewing machine user manual, old Art Continuum brochures, and scrapbooking "masaginzes," {Mama is so proud} so I have an opportunity to do some searching. Wanna know what I found? Robot love. Elizabeth and I snuck away from a quick trip to Paper Source and I found "the boy's" theme. ROBOTS. It started with some cute paperfollowed by a stamp to match (can't find the image.) And this present from Aunt Elizabeth
When we got back to E's I casually browsed through the Back to Basics toy catalog and found these Can you see the monster being born before your eyes?
Then I came home and went straight to Etsy. WHOO HOO. Look at these by one of my favorite Etsy artists!!and this onsieand this
I could go on and on...and on, but you get the picture. I'm in love. Robot love.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

These are so fun! See, you can do boys too!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. I think I'm in love with the stuffed robot. He's a cutie. Hope you don't catch Lily's cold and that your whole household is feeling better ASAP.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE it!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

wicked cool. i am familiar with these robot pictures. seems to me that growing up with two little boys has had some influence on me. i can't wait until you and bj are den parents and you are slinging popcorn for a camping trip;)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the robot-themed nursery now! :)

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

feel better! congrats on the boy!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh - those are all SO cute!

Hope you're feeling better. There's nothing worse than being pregnant and sick.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I love this theme, very cute!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

they will go with the transformers his daddy loved.. ;) what goes around comes around.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute theme!
I think it's perfect!
And I just got that Back to Basics toy catalog. Lots of fun going through that one! :0)

12:52 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

That last robot really rocks! He reminds me of my fave tee that I got from threadless- http://www.threadless.com/product/68/She_Doesnt_Even_Realize

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home