Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Smart Girl

Lily got a Sesame Street puzzle for Christmas. I think we have done it approximately 250 times already. Today during my shower she decided to try it by herself.
From the other room I hear where's Bert's arm?
Ok. I can just have bad hair today-I can't dry it right now. I think I have to sit and watch the progress. Not quite Lily...Now we're getting somewhere.Ah. Just right.It took forever to get this section. And oh so hard not to sweep in and help. But finally,There's the cloud Mama!I tried really hard to use the words "try again" instead of "it's upside down."But she got it.Yea Lily!!! Now let Mama take a million pictures of you smiling over the puzzle you did all by yourse..."Do again Mama! Do again!"Oh, ok Lily. Do it again. Smart girl.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nadine jenine said...

wow! way to get the piece by piece action. ;)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Go Lily! Sarah just loves her some puzzle action, I'm always wondering why we don't take them out more.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! She is a smart little one! I love the series of pictures you captured!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Love how you got the photos along the way!
That is a really hard puzzle to do for a girl her age! :0)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home