Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Little annoyances.

1. What I should be doing is finishing scrubbing everything down for the TWO showings today. And the one on Saturday. Don't get me wrong, it is nice to finally have people interested, but I NEVER WANT TO SELL A HOUSE AGAIN.
2. Especially when I am pregnant.
3. Especially when I am STILL sick, although I can swallow without the tears streaming down my face so that is improvement. As long as I don't start coughing.
4. I woke up FOUR times last night because I had to get up to get a drink my throat hurt so badly. Hopefully I am over the worst of this.
5. This should be cute, but anyone who has a two year old, knows that the repetitive stuff can eventually get on the nerves. Lily LOVES peanut butter and jelly (which she calls "butter jelly time") and LOVES lunch. So she starts asking "Butter jelly time??" at about 10:30 every day. Over, and OVER, and OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER again. Problem when we don't eat lunch until 12:00 most days. She has just developed much cuter ways of asking.
The first a song...
Butter Jelly time!
Butter Jelly time!
Hi-ho the derry-o
It's Butter Jelly time.

The second...
I was scrubbing the bathroom and she came in and looked like she was eating something. Just as I was about to ask her what, I realized, she was MOUTHING the words "Butter Jelly time." I did just say that I didn't want to hear the words "Butter Jelly time" again...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha - Lily is way too smart!! That is a layout waiting to happen, just snap a pic of her with the sandwich!! :) I totally know what you mean about the repetition though! ;) Good luck with the showings - I'm feeling ya on that too...what a royal pain it is.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Amber Joy said...

That is so funny!!!! Unfortunately, I don't have happy news, Judah still repeats everything, 500 times, and I MUST respond. He doesn't let me get by with, "yeah, that's great, sweety." Only, now it's full, run-on sentences that are getting repeated!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I only laugh because I love!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home