Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Rock pictures

Growing up we had a very odd tradition. Taking a picture on the first and last day of school...on a HUGE rock in our neighbor's yard. What are the odds that the house that I grew up in and the house that I live in now have neighbors with HUGE rocks in their yard? So it may not be the first day of school, but I wanted to get this picture before we moved.

Me circa 1979? (I am assuming that I was there for Elizabeth's photo session on the rock)
Lily circa 2008Once again I am adding strange criteria to our house hunting must haves...1. Target close by 2. Scrapbooking store close by 3. Chick-fil-A close by 4. HUGE rock in neighbors yard ;)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're interested in moving to austin, i've got 3 out of 4 of those. i'll be on the lookout for a huge rock, just in case. :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

I always get a kick out of seeing pictures of you and Lily next to each other. I really thought the picture of you was Lily until I started reading! She's her mother's daughter for sure!!! I wonder if the boy will look like Bj? I sure hope Bj is doing better. Although it must be cool to have a pirate for a hubby;)

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - have you narrowed it down to anywhere specific?

9:08 PM  
Blogger nadine jenine said...

rockin purse marie. ;)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Sarah asked me yesterday if Ohio had a Target. I think she was making sure she could leave her California.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Shelly Brewer said...

i love these pics!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home