Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday::random facts edition

1. I hear Mindi's voice in my head EVERY day reminding me to take my vitamin. Actually I think "Mindi is wondering if you took your vitamin today" as I don't actually know what Mindi's voice sounds like.
2. I don't walk on yellow lines in parking lots.
3. My favorite new song is "I'm gonna do a puzzle...I'm gonna take a nap...do do doe do do..." artist, Lillian Taylor
4. I love the show Medium, but the opening credit music totally creeps me out so I always mute or fast forward through it.
5. I thought after 18 years, Bj knew all my stories. He didn't know about my famous girl scout story. Further proof that he doesn't actually READ my blog.
6. He has heard about a million times about the chicken my parents used to own named Claude. Actually I think the story starts as "Did I ever tell you that my parent's owned a chicken named Claude?"
7. I hate doing laundry, but I LOVE folding towels.
8. Last night at 11:30 I wanted Lo Mein so badly I could cry. Anyone know why? ;)
9. PARTY TIME! A replacement for the beloved diaper bag was purchased today. And yes, I realize I am a wealth of the strangest stories.
10.Coming tomorrow, the prize for the most interesting present of 2007. You don't want to miss it. Trust me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Claude appeared one day and stayed around for us to feed him. He lived in a tree in the yard. He was still there when we moved away. Oh, he was related to the Dillow's cat Ella. He was really Claudia.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

What no link for the new diaper bag.....

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya! ha! I'm thinking the exact same thing as Missy!! What is the new diaper bag!! :) Do share! I love Lily's song and all the other random facts today!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. every day when i take my vitamin, I AM wondering if you are taking your vitamin! how funny! i should maybe do a daily check in on my blog to make sure everybody's taken their vitamins :)

2. i google every song suggestion i ever read about. i googled "Lillian Taylor" 5 different ways before i realized you were talking about your lily. :)

regardless of taking my vitamins today, i'm functioning a bit slow. :)

3. i want to see the new diaper bag too!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I like folding towels, too. Something about it is so calming.
I hate socks, though. Despise them. I jsut throw them in drawers now unfolded.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home