Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. yup, still pregnant.
2. I swear I am not trying to turn this into the Ten on Tuesday blog.
3. The boy is measuring big because of his breech position so it is causing lots of contractions. Sometimes 3-5 minutes apart. But they aren't doing a single thing. Boo.
4. I have been tagged twice now. I swear I will get to that soon.
5. My hopes of having my water breaking at Hibachi Japan again did not come true. But the Japanese on the back of my fortune was children. That's promising.
6. I must say I am getting really, really tired of snow.
7. I need another book to read. Time to send Bj to the library or I am going to send us into bankruptcy. Or perhaps I should just invest in Border's stock.
8. I watched August Rush today. It was...good. Little things bothered me like when a melody line goes down, your hands on a piano should not go up. And the guitar would not sound like that in the method it was being played. It also must be said that it drove me CRAZY that in Mr. Holland's Opus, the character of Mr. Holland held the baton in his left hand. Doesn't matter if you are left handed. It always goes in the right. This is where I wish I could just enjoy a music movie. Not pick it apart.
9. I laughed out loud when Suzanne sent me this at 3:30 this morning. It wasn't 3:30 her time. But yes, I was awake at 3:30 this morning.
10. March Madness is coming soon so I just thought I would remind you all of this.
Because it will never get old to tease Matt about my two straight wins. And I need to hold this over his head as he has promised that he will call the boy Bubba.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I have August Rush on my Netflix queue. Now I'm going to watching for those little things you mentioned :0)
I hate when I pick movies apart, too! I can't help myself sometimes.

Sending you some good baby turning coming soon vibes!!!

And isn't Etsy dangerous! I thought about all the people I was enabling when I posted those links on my blog, but I love Etsy!!!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pin is hilarious! I'm totally feeling your not sleepingness. IT STINKS!!! I too was up at 3:30. I should've come out and gone on the computer. I was truely hoping for a couple extra hours. Turns out I wasn't supposed to go back to sleep till about 6:30 then Michael decided 7:30 was a good time to wake up.

Good times good times. I'll also have you know my orange juice guess is coming on Saturday so I hope that works out for you!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

Hope you liked your cheesecake tarts. They were a lot of fun to make.

2:16 PM  
Blogger bookgrrrl said...

What books are you in the mood for? I have more books than is reasonable, I can drop some off. Send me an email (you could include a wishlist or genre suggestions or I'll just grab a diverse selection and hope some sound good)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

great button! Made me laugh out loud!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M--
I am not really a music person, and some of the things done with music in August Rush seemed off to me too ;) There were also some happy coincidences in the plot that lead to a sort of fairy tale. But I still cried at the end because sometimes mindless perfection is the world I want to live in. ;)

Have E send you The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox... Fast, interesting, and a good distraction from your current state!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

Hang in there, Marie!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

good luck! it will be over soon!

i think you are having a c-section? right?

i've had two. they are really not bad at all. just concentrate on the fact that you will have a wonderful, healthy baby to hold

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a c-section too - it was unplanned, and not half as bad as I'd imagined. Not ideal, but you will be so distracted by your new little love that you will hardly notice! :)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home