Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes. All make up A Day in the Life of the Taylor trio.

march

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Some stuff

1. Project Runway. WHOO HOO. SO glad it is back. And for the record I am 2 for 2. Called the winner and loser last night.
2. Lily's conversations lately have made me laugh hysterically. Here's another one from this morning after she asked for more Kix.
Lily: A smidge.
Mama: What?!?!?
Lily: A smidge!
Mama: Did you just say a smidge???
Lily: Sorry. Don't listen.
Seriously? too darn cute.
3. Anybody want to know what we are having? Well, I am sorry to inform but you have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Bj wanted to wait until the baby was born for people to find out. I have him down to next Thursday. You may now join Elizabeth and Katherine as people no longer speaking to me ;p
4. To make it up to you, here are some layouts I have done recently.
5. Still mad? Here is a cute picture I took yesterday.
6. Oh you're still angry? Take it up with the management. While you are at it, tell him to update his blog. May 12? I am tired of the Wingdings already.
7. Lily knows all the words to "I'm not perfect" again, really cute. :)
8. I can't wait to decorate my house for Christmas tomorrow night. Seriously. So excited.
9. We are trekking to Baltimore on Sunday to find a cute town to live in. If anyone has any ideas let us know. We are considering Pennsylvania as well.
10. OK. Seriously you can't wait? You are that upset with me? Well I guess for hanging in this long you can know. It's a boy!

Labels: , , ,

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Speechless*


\


and very happy.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sullivan said...

congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for the family! BTW...Bel Air is where we use to live in Maryland. About a half hour from baltimore! Yea a boy!!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger kwpershey said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A BOY!!!!!! your family won't know what hit them!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH - A BLUE ONE!!! HA-HA!!! Get out! Wow!! Congrats!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh marie!!!! congratulations :)

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee... with all the hoo-ha, this baby could hardly be anything but a boy. It would have been far too predictable for him to be a girl ;) Congratulations! jill

8:42 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Connor and I were so excited, running through the house screaming, "it's a boy", that I forgot to comment. We are so happy for you, and boys are a cinch!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny L. said...

I KNEW IT! That was my vote. Congratulations, Marie. :)

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Okay, so we are terrible communicators, huh? *grin* I WILL call you tomorrow...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Congratulations!

9:31 PM  
Blogger sas said...

A boy! I don't think I believe it!!

Boys really are fun - and think of how kind and sensitive he will be with so much positive influences around him!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Heather J Elder said...

A nephew...wow.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congrats! Michael is going to be SO jealous!!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got carried away with the BOY news! So had to come back and say: Project Runway whoo-hoo, LOVE your layouts and love the Lily story! Good luck with town/house hunting!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! This is great!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GiddyGiddyGiddyGiddyGiddy!

Yay!

Boys are so much fun!

EEEeeeEEEk!

Congratties!

Love,
Meesh

11:18 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Get OUT (as said like Elaine form Seinfeld)! Are you serious? COngratulations :)

1:32 AM  
Blogger christine said...

boys are wonderful wonderful wonderful!! congratulations!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Marie!!! This is very exciting!!! Boys are such a good time! Poor kid's already out numbered! ;^) Good times, good times!

8:43 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

yay!! congrats to you all! oh- and if you are looking for a cute PA town, Pittsburgh is pretty darn nice. I don't know if I'd say cute. ( :

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Yay, Marie!!!!
Congratulations to all of you!!!!
Boy or girl I know you would have been happy, but boys are fun, too! :0)

I am so watching Project Runway this season. I got hooked watching the marathon sessions they had on Bravo. The only thing that I hate is having to wait week to week and not finding out who wins the same day ;0)

Congrats again! I can't wait to hear Lily's reaction!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!

ps LOVE the layouts!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I'm SO happy for you, Marie!

And I really really thought we were going to have to wait until next Thursday - and then you just sprang it on us!

So sneaky.

Yay yay yay for a boy!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Chrissy King said...

Yipee!! Congrats Marie. As a Mom of three boys, let me just say they are lots of fun!! Trucks and dirt and rocks and lizards!! You're gonna love it!!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Our next door neighbors just had a boy. You have to move to our street now! They can be best friends. :) xoxo

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home